There are a myriad of questions to be answered when planning a new fence or upgrade of your rural fencing:
- Are there animals involved;
- Are we trying to keep them in, or out?
- Where to put the fence – in relation to topography;
- Fencing to best manage your stock and water;
- Would some decorative fencing be appropriate for the situation?
- What is the life of this fencing?
- Do I use traditional fencing, electric fencing or a combination of both;
- What alternative do I have?
FPAG carry an extensive range of fencing materials in stock at all their branches. Well-known brands such as Waratah Fencing (Onesteel), Gallagher Electric Fencing, Tru-Test Australia (Speedrite), Whites Wire, Southern Wire, Norton Gates, OneFortyOne and Tarmac to name a few.
FPAG work with a range of contractors right across the Fleurieu Peninsula and beyond, with extensive knowledge and know-how, they can build you the perfect fence for your needs. Posts, strainers, rails, boards, plain wire, stock safe wire, gripples, tools, gates, gate packs and much more…